Pages

Strange Leave Applications!

Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied forleave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my landalong with my wife,please sanction me one-week leave.

*Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from anemployee who was performing his daughter's wedding:"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant aweek's leave.."

*From H.A.L. Administration dept:"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only oneresponsible for it,please grant me 10 days leave."


*Another employee applied for half day leaveas follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10o-clocks and I may notreturn, please grant me half day casual leave"

*An incident of a leave letter
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one dayholiday."

*A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am sufferingfrom headache. I requestyou to leave me today"

*Another leave letter written to theheadmaster:
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leavefor the day."

*Actual letter written for application ofleave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I amher only husband at homeI may be granted leave".